Interested in working for Z2 Entertainment? We have opportunities available for a range of positions in both Boulder and Fort Collins!
Open positions in Boulder, Colorado
We are always looking to expand our Audio Engineer call list. If you are interested in joining the Z2 Audio Team please email you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking to expand our Lighting Designer call list. If you are interested in joining the Z2 Lighting Team please email you resume to email@example.com
Learn how to produce live events at the Boulder Theater and Fox Theatre!
For more information and application instructions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open positions in Fort Collins, Colorado
Our Street Teamers are experts on getting the word out for all of our upcoming events at concerts, bars, clubs, universities and more!
Street Teamers also promote our events on the “digital streets” – on message boards, via social media accounts and elsewhere where potential concert goers hangout online!
We are looking for exceptional people with that rare set of social gifts, whom through social connections, energy, enthusiasm, and fabulous personalities can help us continue bringing the best shows to Northern Colorado!
Interested? Sign up for our Street Team HERE. Let’s hit the streets!
Marketing Internship Description
As a Z2 marketing intern you will learn about concert promotion and marketing on the front
lines, working at the Aggie Theatre. We are nationally recognized among the best clubs and theaters in the nation! This position provides general support to the marketing team. It includes but is not limited to helping to oversee the physical and digital street team, working on grassroots marketing campaigns, creating and monitoring social media contests, updating the venue websites, supplementing street team efforts and more. Candidates will also be asked to contribute promotional ideas to help market events.
• Are 18+
• Are available for two or more 4-hour shifts per week (10 - 15 hours max/week)
• Are proficient in Google Workspace, Excel. Experience with graphic design programs and content management systems is a plus!
• Are actively engaging on social media
• Have a desire to learn grassroots marketing
• Possess office administrative skills (familiarity with copier/printer, filing, etc.) and are
• Have reliable transportation
• Are music lovers and enthusiastic about learning from industry professionals
How to Apply
• Send a short paragraph about why you are interested in the internship to Michelle Horton, Marketing Manager for Aggie Theatre, at email@example.com
Pay Rate: This is an unpaid internship. Class credit is available. We offer free tickets to Z2
Shows in exchange for consistent internship work
Deadline to Apply: We are always accepting applications.