Do I need an ID to enter?
An ID is required at all times for age-sensitive events.
Current State issued IDs and Passports are the ONLY acceptable forms of ID. Temporary, school, expired or military IDs are NOT accepted. False or altered IDs will be confiscated and turned into authorities and patron may be denied entry.
What is your COVID policy?
COVID restrictions and mask mandates are no longer applicable for entry to the Fox, Aggie, and Boulder Theater. There will be artist-requested COVID restrictions for certain shows. See our COVID page before you plan your visit.
Are bags allowed?
Patrons are allowed to attend with a small personal item such as a purse. Backpacks and larger bags are NOT ALLOWED.
I have tickets to a show that was postponed. Can I use my tickets for the rescheduled show?
Yes! All tickets for postponed shows will be valid for their rescheduled counterparts. No further action is required on your part to ensure your entry to the rescheduled show.
I have tickets to a show that was postponed. Can I get a refund?
- For shows that have been postponed and have already announced a new date, refunds will be available for 30 days after the new date announcement.
- For shows that have been postponed without a new date, please hold onto your tickets. You will receive an email notification once the show has been rescheduled with a new date. Refunds will be available for a 30 day window of time once the new date has been announced.
- Please contact email@example.com with your order number for all refund requests.
How can I sell my tickets / transfer my tickets to someone else's name?
I bought a ticket online for a show that was cancelled. How long will it be until I see my refund?
When a show is cancelled, are available at point of purchase. Online refunds can take up to 30 business days. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Why is there a service charge? What is the tax?
The service charge covers the costs of ticketing software lease, ticket stock, credit card fees, telephone fees, computer hardware upgrades, box office salaries, and other box office operating expenses. The admission tax is a City of Boulder tax (5% of ticket).
Why can't I buy a ticket online for tonight's show?
If the ticket page says "off sale," tickets are still available at the box office. After show time, we are not able to provide them online to better serve people in person. If a show says "sold out," you can be assured we do not have any more tickets available.
Can you scan my ticket from my phone?
Yes, as long as you are using your AXS Mobile ID application. We can not accept screenshots of tickets
Can you confirm a ticket purchased from another outlet, such as Facebook Marketplace?
We cannot validate any tickets that are not bought directly from our official ticketing pages.
Do you offer premier seating?
Yes! The Premier Experience at the Boulder Theater gives you access to the best seats in the house. Our Premium Experience includes box seats and premier entry to the event. The private box seats are located in the very first row of the balcony, directly in the middle with the clearest view of the stage and best sound. The box accommodates up to eight and includes a complimentary cocktail server to keep you out of the bar lines. Don’t want to stand in the line at the door? We’ve taken care of that too by moving you to the front of the line to enter the venue.
Premier Experiences at the Fox Theatre may include everything above in addition to reservable cocktail tables.
For more information & availability for specific shows, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I park?
- Boulder Theater: Paid garage parking and street parking (free after 7pm) is provided throughout Downtown Boulder. Please visit Downtown Boulder's website for up-to-date parking information.
- Fox Theatre: Street parking (free after 7pm) is provided throughout The Hill. Please visit the City of Boulder's website for up-to-date parking information.
- Aggie Theatre: Ample free parking is located throughout Old Town Fort Collins. Please visit the City of Fort Collins' website for up-to-date parking information.
How can I get my band to play at your venues?
Are cameras allowed?
Generally, no professional cameras with detachable lenses are allowed. Flash is never allowed. Cameras and recording devices may be confiscated if used against the express wishes of the artist and house.
Can I bring outside food & drinks?
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINK.
Do you have a dress code?
NO SHOES, NO SHIRT, NO MASK? NO ENTRY.
Is stage diving allowed?
NO STAGE DIVING OR CROWD SURFING.